Batman Hates Bronies Batman Hates Bronies

I concur...
You and i had the same idea friend, except Kratos (and all his infinite rage) was the message bearer through my medium of choice(drawing).

Love the art style, makes me hopeful that i can do animation without gimping my style. BTW the flow of the animation was awesome in that sketchy style. Sort of weird batman, but i like him...he is all black :)

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

Non stop laughs !

omg, I DID NOT expect that ! Even from ego raptor. I couldnt stop laughing...it just went on and on. I chould have listened to pikachu complain for hours. Very nice lipsynce to the animation :)

The Steven Seagal Show #1 The Steven Seagal Show #1

Funny action star nostolgia !

LOL, these guys where my heroes growing up, thank you so much for this. The art was solid, but the animation was a little limited. Its ok since i am more about the art then the actual fluidity of the animation. However, the animation shorts on the television set shows a bit more range in animation style (unless that was a guest animator).

Anyway, its funny stuff and pretty damn accurate caricaturization of 2 of my fav action stars of the 80s/90s. My favs are belong to you :)

Nyan Cat: Lost in Space Nyan Cat: Lost in Space

I like how a simple game mechanic can just keep building on itself, like in this game. My favorite part...when the cat dies. Hilarious !!!

Kill Sasuke!! Kill Sasuke!!

This is stupid, immature, thoughtless fun and i love you for it !
I have wanted to kill this smartass, emo, piece of crap since i first layed eyes on him.
Too bad he has had the most interesting fights as of late ! He also adds something interesting to an otherwise empty plot line in shippuden. So im glad this is classic PART 1 sasuke since thats the most annoying version.
Anyway i give it FOUR STARS FOR FUN !!!

Chuck the Sheep Chuck the Sheep

MUSIC :D

All my 10s belong to you just for the music. Somebody was in that fiesta mood.
Can you make a sheep-man game (from the megaman franchise) ?